With a shelf prospectus you are ready to act when the market is favourable: Why every Junior mining and oil & gas company should file a shelf prospectus.
- By Pilot Law LLP
Shelf Prospectus – Seven business days from deal announcement to cash in the bank. On February 13, 2018, our client eCobalt Solutions Inc. announced a $26 million bought deal financing, with a 15% over-allotment option. The financing closed on February 23, with the over-allotment option being exercised by the underwriters…
Law LLP is very pleased to welcome Marty Fisher-Haydis as a principal in the firm. Marty joins us from Resolute Forest Products in Montreal, where he navigated cross-border securities and other legal issues. Marty is a native of Southwestern Arizona, along the Colorado River in the Sonora Desert. Marty operates…
Pilot Law LLP is very pleased to announce that Daniel Batista has joined us as a principal. Although Dan is primarily known as one of Canada’s most talented and hard-edged M&A lawyers, his background reveals a softer, gentler side, including having clerked for Madame Justice Louise Arbour at the Supreme Court…
- 5 Negotiation tips for mining companies: #4 Go to the other side’s office!
- 5 Negotiation tips for mining companies: #3 Don’t hesitate to put in the first offer!
- 5 NEGOTIATION TIPS FOR MINING COMPANIES: #2 DON’T BID AGAINST YOURSELF!
- 5 Negotiation tips for mining companies: #1 pay as much attention to plan B as to plan A
- When is the Best Time for a Company to File a Shelf Prospectus?