“A company planning to file a shelf prospectus should consider doing so shortly after filing it’s Annual Information Form and accompanying audited financial statements and related MD&A.” After reading our February 28th post about the advantages of shelf prospectuses, a number of our clients have asked if there is a…
- 5 Negotiation tips for mining companies: #4 Go to the other side’s office!
- 5 Negotiation tips for mining companies: #3 Don’t hesitate to put in the first offer!
- 5 NEGOTIATION TIPS FOR MINING COMPANIES: #2 DON’T BID AGAINST YOURSELF!
- 5 Negotiation tips for mining companies: #1 pay as much attention to plan B as to plan A
- When is the Best Time for a Company to File a Shelf Prospectus?